Thursday, August 25, 2016

A New, Bilingual Version of "In Case There's a Fox"

In Case There's a Fox is a children's book in verse. Nevertheless, I think it should be part of the canon of my more serious works, for reasons that are explained in the link below.


This week, the work was reissued in a new bilingual, full color bleed edition. 

The bilingual version of In Case There's a Fox
Order it on Amazon
A video trailer is available for the Hebrew portion of the book.


This is the second book I have published this year, the first one being  Our Lady of Kaifeng: Courtyard of the Happy Way. 

For a list of all my books, you can check out my Amazon Profile. 

2 comments:

  1. I just received the book right now, and the full bleed illustrations are quite beautiful. I think this bilingual Hebrew English book will appeal to those who speak Hebrew, and people who want to learn the language.

    ReplyDelete